Wednesday 22 December 2010

Game drive/Cat sanctuary/River tour

I feel that being in South Africa is a real blessing, it is wonderful to be able to see somewhere different and to visit other places.  So the first weekend in December I joined some other Mercy Shippers to go on a game drive in one of South Africa's many game reserves in Hluhluwe.











Afterwards we went to EMDONENI Cat sanctuary where we got to watch the cats being fed and got to stroke a cheetah (unfortunately the pictures are on my friends camera...but below is my friend!)

And then after staying the night in a round house we went on a river boat tour in St Lucia and saw hippos and crocodiles.


1 comments:

lindsay said...

looks fun! Your pictures are much nicer than mine from Kruger... I saw a lot of the same things, but it was winter so everything is quite grey in the pics.

Wish I could have been there! :)